Senior Accounting Manager
Stacey Korman is the Senior Accounting Manager at KROST. She has spent her career managing audits, reviews, and compilation engagements for clients in the technology, foodservice, retail, real estate, and non-profit industries. She has experience providing cash management and consulting services to management companies, small businesses, and high net worth individuals. She is a mentor to staff members and also leads technical and leadership training sessions.
Until her recent move to California, she’s been working as a licensed CPA in both New York and New Jersey.
Ms. Korman received her Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting with an emphasis in Business Law from Pennsylvania State University, and her Master of Science Degree in Taxation from Baruch College in New York.
• KROST, Senior Manager (September 2014 – current)
• Rothstein Kass, Senior Manager (2011 – 2014)
• Rothstein Kass, Manager (2009 – 2011)
• Rothstein Kass, Supervising Senior (2006 – 2009)
• Miller, Ellin & Company, Staff Accountant (2001 – 2006)
• Arthur Andersen, Senior Auditor (2000 – 2001)
• Arthur Andersen, Staff Auditor (1998 – 2000)
• Bachelor of Science, Accounting with an emphasis in Business Law from Pennsylvania State University
• Master of Science, Taxation from Baruch College in New York
• Member of American Institute of CPAs
• Member of New York State Society of CPAs
• Member of New York Cares – a volunteer organization.